Learn how to Communicate w/your horse!
"We cannot teach people anything. We can only
help them discover it within themselves."
Is your horse buddy sour? Barn sour? Will not cross water? Jigs on the trail? Do you avoid ditches and hills in fear? Does your horse freak out, or spook at every little thing?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
I Show How To Fix All These Issues, And Much MORE!
Builds Interpersonal relations
Builds trust and respect
Decreases sense of inadequacy
Copyright 2011 Savvy Horse Experiential Therapy Programs. All rights reserved, reproduction of material or products prohibited unless authorized
written permission granted.
Develops team building
Helps with attention problems
Increase locus of control
Reduces social stress
Reduces conduct problems
RIDE SAFE CLINIC BENEFITS
- How to stop “buddying behavior” in your horse
- Crossing water and creeks without hesitation
- How to keep your horse from crowding the horse in front of him
- Safely navigating obstacles in the arena, trails,or out on the street
- Teaching your horse to rate at the pace you want
- How to prevent your horse from : rearing, bucking, bolting or spooking
- Crossing bridges without fear or hesitation
I Give You And Your Horse The Skill-Sets To Succeed!
HORSE CAMP BENEFITS
We Bring The Horses To Your Location
Learn how to safely de-spook any horse!
Call me with your questions!
Bob Allen (505) 453-4235
Our horses take children on an exciting journey of learning, like no other. By incorporating horses, children gain powerful insight into how their actions affect those around them. The horse is a very effective teacher.